Two Positions with just One Installation
- I-Size car seat (R129).360
- Rotating Seat Feature -makes entering and switching ride positions incredibly easy
- Extended Rear Facing option for up to 4 years
- Rearward facing from 40 to 104cm (Birth to 4 years)
- Forward facing from 15 months up to 104cm ( 15 months to 4 years)
- Isofix + anti rotation leg.
The New Gravity car seat meets and exceeds the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation (ECE R129).
It has an adjustable headrest with 5 positions that can be easily adjusted to suit the baby's height. The height adjustment mechanism can also be used while the baby is in the seat, allowing you to adjust it to your baby for the perfect fit.
The Gravity's fitted harness and headrest provide synchronised adjustment, and its 5-point harness spreads the load across the body better in the event of an accident.
For newborn babies up to 60cm, it comes with a fitted cushion insert to correct the angle of the baby's back.
The reclining function operates with just one hand. 4 positions in both the rearward and forward facing position. With the reclining adjustment you can choose the most comfortable position for your baby. All of them are equally safe.
Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety. Fewer installation risks compared to seats installed with the vehicle seat belt.